How to get here
The Guillestre area is composed of 8 municipalities linked by the administrative boundaries of the Guillestre area local authorities: Eygliers, Guillestre, Mont-Dauphin, Réotier, Risoul, Saint-Clément-sur-Durance, Saint-Crépin and Vars.
They spread from the surrounding mountaintops – 3385 m – to the river valleys of the Durance -858 m - and the Guil. Between the Queyras Regional Park and the Ecrins National Park, the Guillestre area represents a treasure of landscapes to admire and nature to explore under the famous Hautes-Alpes sunshine (300 days of sunshine a year).
- Coming from Italy, from Briançon, arriving via Saint-Crépin
- Coming from Gap, arriving via Saint-Clément-sur-Durance
- Coming from Italy, from Barcelonette, arriving from Vars
- Coming from Italy, from the Queyras, arriving from Guillestre.
- Arrival by TER (Transport Express Régional/Regional Express Train) at the SNCF train station called Mont-Dauphin Guillestre.
- Night train service Paris/Briançon
- Closest TGV train stations: Valence, Grenoble, Oulx in Italy (via the Resalp Shuttle) and Aix-en-Provence.
MONTDAUPHIN-GUILLESTRE TRAIN STATION
Located at Place de la gare, 05600 EYGLIERS-GARE
Ticket office opening hours
- Monday : 4:55 am-4:20 pm / 4:50 pm-11:30pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 6:15am-4:20pm / 4:50pm-11:30 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays: 6:15am-1:40pm / 2:10 pm-10:10 pm
Toll-free hotline: 0 800 11 40 23 from a landline every day from 7am to 9:30pm.
- Interdepartmental Bus routes of the CG 05
- Regional express bus routes (LER) written as the pictogram (CAR) in the TER flyers.
- Private bus route from Aix-en-Provence or Marseille, the SCAL
Closests airportsMarseille, Lyon, Grenoble and Turin (Italy)
A few distances- Briançon: 26 km / 16miles
- Gap: 52 km / 32 miles
- Turin: 138 km / 85 miles
- Grenoble: 150 km / 93 miles
- Marseille: 200 km / 124 miles
- Lyon: 250 km / 155miles
- Paris: 700 km / 434 miles